Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TV-Shows are cancelled, new will arise

A couple of days ago I heard that two of my favorite TV-Shows, namely Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice were to be cancelled. The DC Nation doesn't state that it is cancelled but taken off the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network. The reason for this is mainly because they have developed two new shows: Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go! Fear was made into reality, and it is with sad mind that I report the shows cancelled.

Being a huge Batman fan I look forward to the news about the TV-Shows, mainly because some very bad TV-Shows has been running for years - I personally think of The Batman from 2004 (YouTube link) - I didn't enjoy it, since it was way to goofy for me and didn't show the true Batman. If they would make such movies, then at least make them back in the old days where Batman carries a gun and shoots people. But enough of that, I am really looking forward to Beware the Batman, since it will be more serious than before (maybe even go all the way back to Batman: The Animated Series from 1994, I sure hope so since it is my favorite of all Batman adaptations on how to make cartoons and animated series). 

Despite my disappointment with the cancelled shows, I look forward to this new computer-generated imagery. It is a link that explains a great deal about this animation style that's going to stay with us for a long, long while - and yes, it is the same style that Green Lantern: The Animated Series were made from.

No comments:

Post a Comment