Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mega Trip!

Hi all

Sorry that there hasn't been more updates on this blog, but I do study at the university and there is not much time :) 

So, I just wanted people out there to know, that I will go on a big trip! 
I will be visiting Manaus, which is the capital of Amazonas. I am visiting the city because we have been offered a chance to visit the military for a whole week, and without a doubt: it will be so different due to what I have experienced so far! 
The plan is, that I will take a 25 hour bus ride to Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, this (26. of July) Friday, arrive in Rio de Janeiro Saturday and I will be a real tourist! After a day of activity I will then stay at a hostel for 20 R$ and, for you that knows it - it is very, very cheap - with breakfast included! 
Pope Francisco, or as we call him in Denmark: Pave Frands, will be visiting Rio de Janeiro in the week that comes, so it will be very difficult to get an overview in the airport, and I'm sure that the traffic will be a living hell as well. 
Anyway, I will go to Manaus on a Sunday, and meet up with all the awesome people of Aarhus University that's going as well :O)

When I return home I will visit some of the islands - Ilha de Morro de São Paulo is one of them - and yes, I have visited before, but it is just not the same! This time I will walk in the forest, I will see the waterfall (!!!!!) and the light house! After 3-4 days on Morro I will travel to Ilha de Boipeba and just relax on one of the Worlds most beautiful and unspoiled paradise before I return to the noisy big city of Bahia - Salvador! After that I will go to Praia do Forte, where projects that helps protecting turtle eggs, will release the turtles in the ocean. It will be good, and I am very excited!

Well, then. That was a bit of what I've done in the past couple of days and what will come to me in the future! So long!

-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment