Sunday, March 31, 2013

These are my interests on a more daily basis


Books:
I read many things, but I would say that these keeps coming back to me:
  • Anne Rice: Interview with a Vampire
  • Milk Cartons
  • The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe
  • Dan Brown: 
    • Angels and Demons
    • Tankados Code
    • The Lost Symbol

TV-Shows - I've linked to the official descriptions on IMDb
      My top 10 Movies of all time listed as below - they aren't excactly in order but you'll get the idea. The titles are link to the IMDb, and the trailers are directing to YouTube. I'm currently making a playlist with the trailers of alle my favourite movies so that they always are sorted. You can find the playlist here
      • Assassin's Creed
        • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Ezio building a team
        • Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Ezio is old, and travels to a new country
      • Guitar Hero
      • Unreal Tournament 2004

      No comments:

      Post a Comment