Friday, January 18, 2013

January Sales and other stuff

Yesterday was a good day. With January Sales going on I got a quality 70+15 L. bag pack for my trip to Brazil on discount - though it wasn't that cheap it is a quality bag pack. I'm looking forward to use it and hopefully have it for some 20 years. It is of the model "Deuter Aircontact Pro 70 + 15".

Yesterday I also handed in my paper. That was the first of 3, and the second will be handed out the 21. of January, finished the 23. of January and the third paper will be handed out the 24. of January and will be delivered on 7. of February. There is still some reading to do, hopefully it won't be much but has to be done nevertheless.

Yesterday I also looked through some Robot Chicken episodes, and I can only say it is pretty Wizard!
Check it out, and it will also be found on my YouTube playlist Funny : Darth Matt

Pictures of the bag pack:

With raincover

The Bag Pack from behind
Bag Pack
Bag Pack with tent






Bag Pack open from the front
Small Bag Pack (the lid)







No comments:

Post a Comment